11.12.2008

Sports&Games

In my country table tennis is most popular sport,people often play table tennis to improve their health.In four sasons,people all can play this.I like play table tennis very much.I play this just so so.After dinner,i often play table tennis with my partents.I think that is a happy thing.I can relax myself.And I like running as well as.when i am a children,i exercise running in shchool team.Haha I running is fast.Before years,I think that no conditions to do sports.So many poeple don't like sports.Because of work very busy,people have no time to do sports.People like different kinds of sports,for example,running,swimming,play basketball,play football and so on.Except running,I also like play basketball.I think that is very exciting.To do many sports,will let our body changes more strong.

0 comments: